As parents, you always keep an eye on the important milestones of your child’s development. That means you must also be very excited, waiting for her first taste of real food.
In general, the first impression of the child with solid food will contribute to her appetite later and help the gut be healthy for better digestion.
Therefore, you decide to make homemade purees for your kids instead of buying any food in the supermarket.
Good choice! But first, you will need a good blender for baby food.
I will discuss each product in detail so that you can have a more in-depth insight into the best blenders for baby food below.
- List of Some Popular Blenders for Baby Food Brands
- Which Are the Best Blenders for Baby Food?
- Best Blenders for Baby Food Comparison Chart 2021
- Top 15 Best Blenders for Baby Food Reviews 2021
- 1. Beaba Babycook 4 in 1 Blender
- 2. Magic Bullet Baby Bullet Blender
- 3. Whale’s Love Baby Food Maker 5 in 1 Blender
- 4. Sage Spoonfuls ss17519 Immersion Blender
- 5. Baby Brezza BRZ00131S Glass Blender
- 6. Nuk Green 62109 Smoothie Blender
- 7. QOOC 4-In-1 QOOC01 Mini Blender
- 8. Ninja QB3001SS Personal Blender
- 9. Popbabies Tritan Rechargeable Blender
- 10. Elechomes 8 in 1 Blue Blender
- 11. Cuisinart Dlc-2abc Brushed Chrome and Nickel Blender
- 12. Babymoov a001125 Duo Meal Station 6 in 1 Blender
- 13. Cuisinart BFM-1000 With Bottle Warmer Blender
- 14. Nuby Garden Fresh Mighty Set Blender
- 15. Evla’s Self Cleans Blender
- What Factors Should You Consider Before Buying Best Blenders for Baby Food?
- My Top Pick
List of Some Popular Blenders for Baby Food Brands
There are some best brands of blenders for baby food that you should consult before shopping.
- BEABA: You can find almost everything you need for your baby in Beaba. They provide well-made baby products with premium quality and also premium prices. For blenders, Beaba prioritizes quality over other factors.
- Magic Bullet: Magic Bullet brings you versatile and affordable blenders, which also small and compact. They often come as a set of blending accessories, so you don’t need to buying extra items to get ready.
- NUK: Offering a wide range of baby food appliances for every stage of your children. All the NUK products, besides functionality, are designed with high-quality materials and catchy colors and shapes.
- Sage Spoonfuls: Found by a mom of 4 children, Sage Spoonfuls gives you thoughtful products with effective blending options to make delicious food for your babies and your whole family.
- Elechomes: Innovative ideas for creating more useful and versatile products to help mothers have more free time taking care of themselves and playing with their children. Elechomes sells the largest and most versatile blenders in the market.
Which Are the Best Blenders for Baby Food?
The best blenders for baby food are BEABA and Elechomes for its functionality, durability, and hygiene. Also, if you consider more affordable options, Magic Bullet and NUK might be your go-to products. For portability, Sage Spoonfuls, QOOC, and PopBabies worth a try.
I’ve rounded up 15 great choices of best blenders for baby food. Let’s skim through the list of all highlight characteristics of each product.
- Best Overall – BEABA Babycook 4 in 1 Blender For Baby Food
“Stainless steel water reservoir for better hygienic condition, cook in 15 minutes, able to defrost, steam, blend, and reheat.”
- Best Budget – Magic Bullet Baby Bullet Blender For Baby Food
“Simple design and easy to use, comes with many accessories, good for on-the-go baby food.”
- Best With Steamer – Whale’s Love Baby Food Maker 5 in 1 Blender For Baby Food
“Features a steaming basket and a large mixing bowl for a variety of foods and vegetables, a steam-blend mode for convenience.”
- Best Immersion – Sage Spoonfuls SS17519 Immersion Blender For Baby Food
“Multi-purpose, lightweight and portable, easy to use, and clean.”
- Best Glass – Baby Brezza BRZ00131S Glass Blender For Baby Food
“Big glass mixing bowl for a large batch of foods, steam, and blend by pressing only one button, dishwasher-safe parts.”
- Best for Smoothies – NUK Green 62109 Smoothie Blender For Baby Food
“A sipping cup for blending on-the-go smoothies and a bowl for baby foods, durable Oster motor.”
- Best Mini – QOOC 4-in-1 QOOC01 Mini Blender For Baby Food
“Compact and lightweight, elegant and minimalist design, precise blades for faster blending.”
- Best Portable – PopBabies Tritan Rechargeable Blender For Baby Food
“Trendy and compact design, USB rechargeable, great for traveling, works well as a blender for baby food.”
- Best Versatile – Elechomes 8 in 1 Blue Blender For Baby Food
“8-in-1 blender, dual-layer mixing bowl for more cooking options, reduce prep time greatly.”
- Best Dual Cups – Babymoov A001125 Duo Meal Station 6 in 1 Blender For Baby Food
“Prepare 25 servings of baby food in a short time, 10 preset programs, LCD display, simple to operate.”
- Best with Pouches – EVLA’S Self Cleans Blender For Baby Food
“Self-cleaning function, large water reservoir, convenient storage pouches.”
Best Blenders for Baby Food Comparison Chart 2021
Below is a quick comparison table of best blenders for baby food you can refer to before digging deep into details.
|Best Blenders for Baby food||Dimensions||Weight||Capacity||Material|
|BEABA Babycook 4 in 1 Blender For Baby Food - Best Overall||9 x 7 x 9.5 inches||4 pounds||37 oz||Stainless steel, BPA-free plastic|
|Magic Bullet Baby Bullet Blender For Baby Food - Best Budget||5.4 x 5.2 x 11 inches||5.7 pounds||12 oz||BPA-free plastic|
|Whale's Love Baby Food Maker 5 in 1 Blender For Baby Food - Best with Steamer||10.5 x 7.1 x 8.9 inches||4.58 pounds||34 oz||BPA-free plastic, stainless steel|
|Sage Spoonfuls SS17519 Immersion Blender For Baby Food - Best Immersion||5 x 5 x 13 inches||2.7 pounds||-||Stainless steel|
|Baby Brezza BRZ00131S Glass Blender For Baby Food - Best Glass||9.8 x 7.5 x 9 inches||8.25 pounds||32 oz||Glass|
|NUK Green 62109 Smoothie Blender For Baby Food - Best for Smoothies||13.8 x 8.5 x 6.9 inches||1 pound||24 oz||Tritan plastic|
|QOOC 4-in-1 QOOC01 Mini Blender For Baby Food - Best Mini||10.3 x 9.3 x 7.8 inches||4.25 pounds||16 oz||BPA-free plastic|
|Ninja QB3001SS Personal Blender for Baby Food||9.45 x 5.91 x 13.7 inches||4.63 pounds||16 oz||BPA-free plastic|
|PopBabies Tritan Rechargeable Blender For Baby Food - Best Portable||3.2 x 3.2 x 10.2 inches||1.3 pounds||17 oz||BPA-free plastic|
|Elechomes 8 in 1 Blue Blender For Baby Food - Best Versatile||11.6 x 5.9 x 9.6 inches||4.2 pounds||10 oz||BPA-free plastic|
|Cuisinart DLC-2ABC Brushed Chrome and Nickel Blender For Baby Food||9.25 x 7 x 5 inches||3 pounds||24 oz||BPA-free plastic|
|Babymoov A001125 Duo Meal Station 6 in 1 Blender For Baby Food - Best Dual Cups||8 x 10 x 14 inches||5.95 pounds||88 oz||BPA-free plastic|
|Cuisinart BFM-1000 With Bottle Warmer Blender For Baby Food||6.7 x 10.6 x 12.8 inches||7.33 pounds||32 oz||BPA-free plastic|
|Nuby Garden Fresh Mighty Set Blender For Baby Food||10.4 x 11 x 8.3 inches||5.34 pounds||Not specific||BPA-free plastic|
|EVLA'S Self Cleans Blender For Baby Food - Best with Pouches||12.7 x 12.4 x 7.8 inches||6 pounds||Not specific||BPA-free plastic|
Top 15 Best Blenders for Baby Food Reviews 2021
Let’s evaluate the pros and cons of 15 best blenders for baby food products that I have come up with.
1. Beaba Babycook 4 in 1 Blender
One of my favorite features of BEABA is that the water reservoir is made of stainless steel. Therefore, you will not have to worry about mold or bacteria accumulation, primarily when you use it frequently to make baby food.
Thanks to the 4.7-cup mixing bowl, you can prepare a large batch for a whole week in just one go.
BEABA Babycook 4 in 1 can defrost, steam, blend, and reheat. You don’t have to steam all the ingredients, then move them to the blender, cut and chop foods into small pieces and let the machine do its job.
Vegetables, meat, fish, and fruits will be cooked in 15 minutes right in the bowl and blend until they become smooth, silky, and clump-free.
Plus, it allows you to manage with one hand while carrying your baby in the other hand.
- Elegant colors and design
- Large 4.7-cup and BPA-free plastic bowl
- The stainless steel water reservoir
- 4-in-1 blender
- Notification sound when it’s done
- Simple to operate
- Ideal size for kitchen countertop
- Able to blend fruits, vegetable, meat, and fish
- Able to make a much larger batch than other blenders
- The plastic bowl needs to be handle with care to avoid cracking
|Item Weight||4 pounds|
|Dimensions||9 x 7 x 9.5 inches|
|Water Reservoir Material||Stainless steel|
|Bottle Material||BPA-free Plastic|
|Function||Defrost, steam, blend, and reheat|
|Accessories||Recipe booklet, Mixing lid, Spatula, Steam Basket|
Let’s watch how BEABA prepare purees:
2. Magic Bullet Baby Bullet Blender
Baby Bullet Blender comes with a lot of accessories such as a tip-proof tray with a sizeable resealable lid, a spatula, 6-date dial storage cups, a short cup with handles, a manual guide, and recipe book.
Those storage cups and tray are able to keep a maximum 12-ounce of puree so they can stay fresh all week in the fridge.
The blender is simple to use, and cleaning is a breeze. Some parts of Baby Bullet are dishwasher-safe so that you can save more time and energy playing with the baby.
All in all, if you want a full set of baby food blenders at an affordable price, this Baby Bullet is worth a try.
- BPA-free plastic jars
- Compact and lightweight
- Motor of 200W
- Offer a lot of accessories
- Provide date-dial storage cups and tray
- Trusted brand
- Quiet when operating
- Simple to use and clean
- The bowl might still be too small for some family’s needs
- You need to cook the ingredient beforehand
|Item Weight||5.7 pounds|
|Dimensions||5.4 x 5.2 x 11 inches|
|Jar Material||BPA-free Plastic|
|Accessories||Short cup, spatula, a tip-proof tray with a lid, storage cups, user manual, cookbook, pocket nutritionist|
Watch the Magic Bullet Baby Bullet works and discuss the pros and cons:
3. Whale’s Love Baby Food Maker 5 in 1 Blender
(Best With Steamer)
This small 5-in-1 baby food blender has the capability to blend, steam, steam-blend, warm milk bottles, and auto-cleaning.
The water tank and mixing bowl are made of BPA-free plastic, which is food-grade and free of phthalate and lead.
Whale’s Love Blender features a clear, large, and easy-to-operate LCD control panel for parents.
The machine won’t run until the bowl is placed right, which is a plus. As long as one of the bowl and lid is unlocked, auto-cleaning and warming function can work.
Moreover, if the water in the tank is too little, the blender stops running to protect the motor and extend life’s use.
- 5-in-1 blender for baby food
- 34-ounce BPA-free food-grade plastic bowl
- Large LCD control panel
- One-touch steam-blend mode for saving extra time
- Able to warm the milk
- Auto-shutdown function
- Easy to disassemble for thorough cleaning
- Auto self-cleaning tank for hygiene
- Able to make a large batch of puree
- Easy to operate
|Item Weight||4.58 pounds|
|Dimensions||10.5 x 7.1 x 8.9 inches|
|Water Reservoir Material||BPA-free Plastic|
|Bowl Material||BPA-free Plastic|
|Function||Steam, steam-blend, blend, warm milk, auto-cleaning
|Accessories||Steaming basket, spatula, heating rack, user manual|
Click and see all the function of Whale’s Love:
4. Sage Spoonfuls ss17519 Immersion Blender
This lightweight and sturdy immersion can be the right candidate for your baby food preparation process.
Sage Spoonfuls is simple to use, and even you’re a first-time mom, or you’re new to any kitchen blending appliances, you can still figure out how to work with it in just a moment.
With the motor of 250W, this equipment can blend fruits, vegetables, meats, poultry, and fish easily. Additionally, it comes with a food processor for more food options.
You can make a two-week storage puree for your babies in less than 10 minutes. Sounds cool? The appliance also provides you with numerous glass jars which are suitable for the freezer, microwave, and dishwasher.
When your baby grows up, you still can use it as a regular handheld blender to make smoothies, soup, and salad dressings.
- The powerful motor of 250W
- Sturdy and lightweight
- Extra storage glass cups with lids
- Comes with a food processor
- Easy to use and easy to clean
- Powerful blade for faster blending
- Able to make 2-week baby food in a short time
- It might splash the food out of the bowl when operating
- You need to cook foods before blending
|Item Weight||2.7 pounds|
|Dimensions||5 x 5 x 13 inches|
|Function||Blend, food processor|
|Accessories||Six 4oz glass jars with lids, Sage spoonful’s 227-page recipe and guide book, manual guide|
More information about Sage Spoonfuls blender for baby food:
5. Baby Brezza BRZ00131S Glass Blender
Unlike other baby food blenders, Baby Brezza comes with a glass mixing bowl, so you don’t have to worry about harming your children’s health in the long term.
The 4-cup bowl enables busy parents to make a large batch of food to have more time to rest and play with the kids.
You can switch between 3 different modes, which depends on your groceries.
Fresh, homemade, and delicious food will be ready in less than 10 minutes with only one touch. There are no more messy pots and dishes because foods are cooked and blend in the same place.
The removable water reservoir makes filling and cleaning fast and easy.
- Unique glass 4-cup bowl
- 3 modes: steam, blend, steam-blend
- Removable water tank
- LCD control panel
- Cleaning is super easy; some parts are dishwasher-safe
- Simple to use
- Fast cooking time
- Even though the bowl is made of glass, the water reservoir is still made of plastic
|Item Weight||8.25 pounds|
|Dimensions||9.8 x 7.5 x 9 inches|
Click to see how the product works:
6. Nuk Green 62109 Smoothie Blender
(Best For Smoothies)
You want to make some storage cups of fruit puree for your babies and cups of smoothies for her brothers, while NUK Green 62109 might be an ideal option for you.
The sipping cup is made, especially for smoothies, while the pitcher is perfect for baby foods; therefore, you can blend various drinking and cooking options.
This appliance comes as a complete set, so you don’t have to buy more accessories to get ready. Six stackable cups with different sizes and a tasty recipe book are included, for example.
This one-touch blender has a motor of 250W, which comes from a well-known Oster brand.
- Simple and compact design
- BPA-free plastic 24-ounce bowl and 12-ounce sipping cup
- The Oster motor of 250W
- One-touch blender
- 6 food storage cups
- Able to make baby food and smoothies
- Sturdy construction with durable blades
- Comes with a lot of accessories
- This blender might be a bit hard to clean
- You shouldn’t pack the bowl with too much food; otherwise, the motor could overheat quickly
|Item Weight||8.25 pounds|
|Dimensions||9.8 x 7.5 x 9 inches|
|Function||Blend, making smoothies|
|Accessories||Recipe books, Manual guide, food storage cups|
7. QOOC 4-In-1 QOOC01 Mini Blender
This small blender is favored by families with a small kitchen and doesn’t want a blender to take up much space on their counter.
It features four different modes: steam, blend, defrost, and reheat. Moreover, all functions are controlled by one simple and large button. Therefore, busy parents can make puree all-in-one place and also learn to operate it in no time.
Compared to other models in the market, QOOC01 Mini Blender appears more compact and lightweight with minimalist design.
The blade is designed to pulverize ingredients to the center for better blending results. It can chop fruits, vegetables, and even nuts in a fast way.
- Solid and compact construction
- BPA-free plastic, impact-resistant bowl
- The motor of 200W
- 4-in-1 blender
- All machine parts are BPA-free
- Precise blades for faster blending
- Small footprint so it’s easier for storage
- Easy to refill the water tank
- Smaller capacity than other blenders
|Item Weight||4.25 pounds|
|Dimensions||10.3 x 9.3 x 7.8 inches|
|Bowl Material||BPA-Free plastic|
|Function||Steam, blend, defrost, reheat|
|Accessories||User manual, recipe book|
Let’s see how it works:
8. Ninja QB3001SS Personal Blender
Speaking of baby foods, I prefer making homemade purees with natural colors, flavors, and a lot of nutrients.
One reason why I consider purchasing Ninja QB3001SS is that this blender can retain as many nutrients and vitamins from the ingredients as possible.
Moreover, it comes in small and on-the-go cups, which are also great for personal use. Thanks to a powerful motor of 700W, this appliance can blend frozen fruits and crush ices in a breeze.
Besides, it can chop, blend, mix and puree foods.
After adding fruits, vegetables, nuts, or meat, you just need to push down on top of the cup gently and let the machine do its job.
Depending on the food, you can easily choose the speed that you want.
- Two 16-ounce cups with a travel lid
- The strong motor of 700W
- Retain maximum nutrients and vitamins from foods
- One-push operation
- Able to make smoothies and crush ices
- Easy to store and easy to use
- Fast blending
- Durable and sturdy
- Sometimes you have to stop the blender and stir the ingredients well to make sure the foods don’t get stuck at the top of the cup
|Item Weight||4.63 pounds|
|Dimensions||9.45 x 5.91 x 13.7 inches|
|Accessories||User manual, recipe book, travel cup|
9. Popbabies Tritan Rechargeable Blender
If you and your little ones often travel from place to place, you might need a portable blender that can function well wherever you go.
PopBabies is small and lightweight. The large handle allows you to carry it easily. Plus, it can be rechargeable, so you don’t have to worry about power source at your destination.
This product comes with many trendy colors for you to choose from. Therefore, I think it’s a beautiful gift for a mom who loves traveling a lot.
PopBabies is capable of blending and pureeing fruits, vegetables and soft ingredients.
It offers a plastic funnel and a small ice cube tray for more blending options.
Moreover, 14 ounces of baby purees can be done in only 20 seconds, thanks to the powerful motor. For your convenience, you can also blend and serve directly from a BPA-free plastic bottle.
- 14-ounce BPA-free plastic bottle
- Trendy color and minimalist design
- Rechargeable USB for traveling
- Comes with a large handle
- Offer a plastic funnel and an ice cube tray
- Able to use when charging
- Portable and lightweight
- Good for on-the-go baby food
- Fast blending time
- It might take more time to clean than you expect
- You still need to steam all the ingredients before putting into the blender
|Item Weight||1.3 pounds|
|Dimensions||3.2 x 3.2 x 10.2 inches|
|Accessories||User manual, recipe book, ice cube tray, and funnel|
Have a look at this appliance:
10. Elechomes 8 in 1 Blue Blender
Elechomes blender offers you a lot of conveniences and saves a reasonable amount of time and energy when it comes to making baby food.
Firstly, it’s all-in-one blender so you can steam, blend, mix, sterilize, defrost and preheat at the same place.
Secondly, despite its many functions, it is effortless to use with just a large button. You can adjust the steam time by turning the knob to choose the corresponding minute to each type of fruit and vegetables.
Thirdly, the dual-layer bowl allows you to cook two different ingredients at the same time. That means it helps reduce prep time two times compared to other blenders.
Last but not least, this equipment can be disassembled easily for thorough cleaning. Except for the main body, other parts are dishwasher-safe.
- 8-in-1 blender
- Large control button
- Lovely color and cool design
- Designed with a two-layer bowl
- Food-grade BPA-free plastic material
- Self-cleaning function
- Able to cook and blend two different ingredients in just 15 minutes
- Easy to use and clean
- Reduce prep time greatly
- Easy for storage
- To make the food processor spin, you need to hold the power button until it’s done
|Item Weight||1.3 pounds|
|Dimensions||3.2 x 3.2 x 10.2 inches|
|Water tank material||Stainless steel|
|Function||Steam, blend, mix, sterilize, defrost, preheat, self-clean|
|Accessories||User manual, recipe book|
Watch this video for more product information:
11. Cuisinart Dlc-2abc Brushed Chrome and Nickel Blender
Cuisinart DLC-2ABC features two modes: chop and grind, which you can choose easily by pressing the corresponding button on the body of the machine.
For pureed fruits and vegetables, you often select chop mode and then keep pressing the button until you get the consistency you desire.
One of the advantages of this blender is that it’s quite small and easy for storage. If you’re considering buying equipment for baby food only, this one is suitable.
Plus, it comes with a 3-cup mixing bowl; therefore, you can make enough purees for a whole week.
Cuisinart DLC-2ABC appears elegant and sleek with brushed chrome and nickel finish.
- Made of BPA-free plastic
- Stainless steel blades
- 250W of motor power
- The bowl of 24-ounce capacity
- Sleek and modern design
- Simple to use
- Able to grind hard foods
- Easy for storage
- It might not be good for grinding spices as well as thicker foods
|Item Weight||3 pounds|
|Dimensions||9.25 x 7 x 5 inches|
|Color||Brushed Chrome and Nickel|
|Function||Blend, chop, grind|
|Accessories||Instruction manual, recipe book, a spatula|
12. Babymoov a001125 Duo Meal Station 6 in 1 Blender
(Best Dual Cups)
If you want to skip all the extra little appliances in your kitchen, such as a food processor, a bottle warmer, and a steamer, Babymoov Dua Meal Station can help you.
This multi-tasking machine offers all the necessary functions so that you can make baby food from the beginning. It can heat, steam, blend, defrost, you can name that.
The product comes with 10 preset programs, automatic timers, and audio alerts when everything is done. Almost parts of Babymoov are safe to put into the dishwasher, so you can save more time cleaning and spend time with your kids.
There is a two-layer steamer on one side and a large mixing bowl in the other size. You can both steam and puree the foods at the same time. The control panel lets you operate it quickly and conveniently.
The total capacity of this appliance is up to 11 cups; therefore, you can almost prepare up to 25 servings of baby food in a short time.
- Large capacity of the steam basket and mixing bowl
- Foods can be cooked separately
- 6-in-1 blender
- 10 preset modes for selection
- LCD display and audio alerts for easy tracking
- Offer a lot of space for processing foods
- Faster prep time
- It might take a lot of space in your kitchen counter
|Item Weight||15.07 pounds|
|Dimensions||16.93 x 12.36 x 10.79 inches|
|Function||Steam, blend, preheat, defrost, sterilize, warm milk|
|Accessories||Spatula, recipe book, manual guide|
Click to see more opinions about this product:
13. Cuisinart BFM-1000 With Bottle Warmer Blender
The product features a 4-cup work bowl so you can make a large batch of baby food for a week.
The other important thing for parents to know is that all parts that come in contact with your baby food or your bottle warmer are all BPA-free.
After blending, it’s a breeze to pour the food into storage cups or trays because the blade is designed to stay in place while pouring.
Cuisinart BFM-1000 provides a convenient measuring cup for parents who are new to making baby food, filling the water tank more easily.
Lastly, thanks to the auto-shutoff function, you can protect the motor and the whole machine when the tank is run out of water.
- 100% BPA-free plastic
- Provides a measuring cup for convenience
- Auto-shutoff function
- 4-cup work bowl
- Steam, blend and warm milk
- Easy to use
- Able to produce a large batch of baby food
- Able to warm milk bottle
- Durable and sturdy construction
- You have to hold the button to the right until the food is totally chopped
|Item Weight||7.33 pounds|
|Dimensions||6.7 x 10.6 x 12.8 inches|
|Function||Steam, blend, warm milk|
|Accessories||Spatula, recipe book, manual guide, bottle adapter ring and a measuring cup|
14. Nuby Garden Fresh Mighty Set Blender
The product comes as a set of 22 pieces that provide you with everything you need to start making homemade baby food.
Nuby Garden Blender features two blades: a blending blade for purees and a milling blade for cereals. That means there will be more cooking possibilities for your kids and other family members.
The steam basket is microwave-safe. Therefore, it’s convenient for you to cook all the ingredients before adding them into the mixing bowl for the next step: no more steamer and extra dishes to clean.
After blending, you can easily store the fruits and vegetable mixture in 6 food storage cups and a pop-out tray.
- 22-piece set of baby food prep
- Blending blade and milling blade for various use
- Comes with storage cups and a freezer tray with lid
- Includes feeding spoons and a spatula
- BPA-free plastic bowl
- Simple and nice design
- Easy to operate
- Easy to clean
- You should not use it continuously for a long time; it will cause the motor to overheat
|Item Weight||5.34 pounds|
|Dimensions||10.4 x 11 x 8.3 inches|
|Function||Steam, blend, mill|
|Accessories||Spatula, recipe book, manual guide, 2 feeding spoons, 6 cups, a freezer tray, nutritional guide|
15. Evla’s Self Cleans Blender
(Best With Pouches)
If you prefer a wide water tank for easy filling and also easy cleaning after each use, EVLA blender can meet your requirements.
Plus, it can sterilize itself for the first time use. Moreover, the self-cleaning can be activated easily to make sure the mixing bowl is free of any food particles from the previous batch.
This product offers some modern features, including steaming, blending, defrosting, self-cleaning, and reheating.
After processing, the food can be stored safely in 6 reuseable pouches for later use.
This appliance appears compact and doesn’t take up much space in the kitchen. The large and modern LCD touch screen allows you to operate the machine by choosing the desired function easily.
With EVLA’s, you can make both purees and solid food.
- Well-designed and durable blender
- Able to sterilize the bowl before use
- Modern touch screen
- Includes convenient 6 pouches for storage
- Family-owned company
- Sleek and modern design
- Easy to operate
- Some parts are dishwasher-safe
- It might have plastic odor on the first few uses
- The bowl might still be too small for some family
|Item Weight||6 pounds|
|Dimensions||12.7 x 12.4 x 7.8 inches|
|Function||Steam, blend, sterilize|
|Accessories||Recipe book, manual guide, 6 pouches|
What Factors Should You Consider Before Buying Best Blenders for Baby Food?
We are going to examine some general features that you should bear in mind when selecting the best blenders for baby food.
No one wants baby food with lumps to avoid the risk of choking. That’s why the smoothness of the food after blending should be the first thing to notice.
However, when the baby moves to another feeding stage, they can eat more solid foods, so you should choose the blender with various consistency options for more prolonged use.
Speaking of baby food, hygiene is one of the most important things I will consider. I don’t want my baby’s food to have mold or bacteria that can harm his gut in the early days of solid foods. I believe you think so too.
Not to mention, hard to clean blenders can cost parents a lot of time struggle with every corner of the machine, especially the water tank, mixing bowl, or blades.
Some models come with self-cleaning functions, dishwasher-safe parts, or a vast water reservoir, which you should bear in mind when shopping.
Baby food is usually quite soft because it has been steamed before blending, so you don’t need to choose a blender with a powerful motor.
However, if you want to grind cereals or green leafy vegetables, consider this factor more carefully.
The more fancy functions the blender has, the more costly it appears. The same is with capacity. How much are you willing to spend? They can vary from less than $100 to close to $1000.
The manufacturer competes with each other to offer products with state-of-the-art technologies that mostly automate every process at the touch of a button with a lot of preset programs.
Choose wisely. They can be the most modern blenders but they also need to be easy to use.
Not much baby food blenders are made of glass. Some come with stainless steel water reservoirs. And the rest are all food-grade BPA-free plastic.
If you’re not a fan of plastic, you might want to switch to other blending options or you can buy the products with less plastic components as possible.
You prefer a large batch which is enough to feed the baby in 1 or even 2 weeks or just a small batch for 3-day use to maximize the freshness and nutrition. It’s your call to decide.
If you have a large kitchen counter, there will be no need to consider this factor. But if you don’t, choose the blender with a small footprint and also have enough capacity to produce your desired amount of baby food each time.
Here are some common questions about the best blenders for baby food that you might have in mind:
My Top Pick
I have written down a list of 15 best blenders for baby food products in the market for your reference. I hope you find it helpful to select your best appliance to support your child’s development.
And my go-to product is BEABA Babycook 4 in 1 Blender For Baby Food for its easy cleaning, functionality, and effectiveness.
Drop some lines on best blenders for baby food below.